Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Received biscornu from April

Edited to add..... Yeah! Mystery solved! Thank you SO much April for the beautiful biscornu!!!

I received a lovely biscornu in the mail... the trouble is I can't read the handwriting on the note or the return address. I *think* it's from April but I'm not sure. Sharon must be busy since she hasn't had a chance to return my e-mail. I want to make sure I thank the right person but I didn't want to wait any longer to post. April, did you send this to me?

Whomever sent me this lovely biscornu, thank you! It's already in my curio... here are pictures of the front and the back...

No comments: