Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Biscornu Came

Hi

I just wanted to let you all see the absolutely gorgeous biscornu I received from CathyB along with the Crescent Color Threads and a lovely card. Thank you so much Cathy I really really appreciate it and love it to pieces. It's as if you read my mind and knew I loved pink and hearts and purple too and you are so much braver than me because I never would have stitched on black. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.




On the downside it still appears as if the biscornu I stitched has still not arrived. I don't know when I should start stitching a replacement. Here's hoping it arrives within the next week because if it doesn't I will definitely be stitching another.

Love

Patti xxx
My Blog

3 comments:

drea_dear said...

So pretty! It looks great on the black fabric.

Ronel said...

I love the design, colors and stitching. It’s gorgeous!

Monique S said...

This is a very nice biscornu. Fabric, colours, buttons, pattern ... WOW =)