Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quick Reminders!

The Biscornu Exchange sign-ups will be ending very soon. If you are interested in this exchange please email me so I can get you added to the list. If you have already signed up, please check the Biscornu Exchange Participants list in the right sidebar of the blog to make sure I have entered your name on the list - I don't want to miss anyone.

If anyone has received their scissors fob and not posted about it here on the blog, please do so now. Please post a photo as well. If you are unable to post a photo, let me know and I will see if your sender can do so for you. I think at least a couple of the fobs may have been received but not yet acknowledged here on the blog although they may have notified the sender by email. I know everyone gets busy but we still have some anxious senders awaiting news that their packages have been delivered. Please don't forget to post the photos - that is half the fun and the part that everyone gets to enjoy - seeing the great variety of designs and finishes! As Monique S has said, it is Fobomania!

Thanks!
Sharon M

No comments: