Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Friday, March 20, 2009





Well here I am to show my biscornu pkg. I received today in the mail. What a SURPRISE to see it was from my fob exchange partner, Monika, all the way across the ocean in Poland! She really kept it a secret! Think she was almost as excited as I was to see her name on this rounds pkg.? Monika did a great job on her biscornu for me and also sent along a cute little DMC "scented floss" cross stitch kit, a postcard of her area as well as candy candy tee hee! Oh and a nice letter about some of the goings on in her family...Hmm? What do I do first? The kit or the candy bar?? ha! THANK YOU so much Monika! You did up a really NICE surprise for me!
Huggs to you and your family!
Lynn S. in Mn.

4 comments:

drea_dear said...

Beautiful! I love the colors in the biscornu.

Yoyo said...

A nice Spring-y biscornu. Oh, easy, do the candy first. LOL

FIONA said...

Beautiful biscornu! And the chocolate.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
Fiona x

Monique S said...

Wow, this is a beauty. I love both the pattern and the colour. You're really lucky.