Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Thursday, March 19, 2009

My lovely biscornu arrived from California




Theresa (aka Pai Hong) sent me my lovely biscornu. It is beautifully made and she has our initials on the back, with the year and TTE for the Tiny Treasures Exchange. I love it - the pattern, the colours, everything! The little metal buttons are perfect, and this is the first biscornu she has made. Thank you so much Theresa for my lovely biscornu, it arrived on a wonderfully sunny day as well, so I think it brought some California sun over to Ireland!

4 comments:

drea_dear said...

That's very lovely!

Theresa said...

I'm so glad you like it!! I had a lot of fun stitching this one up~~

Honeybee (Melissa) said...

Beautiful Biscornu! Great job on your 1st one!

FIONA said...

Another simply gorgeous biscornu! Everyone is making such fabulous pieces! Fiona x