Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Friday, March 13, 2009

I wish...

I could post a photo of the absolutely beautiful fob that I've received from Svetlana. I don't have a camera. My daughter did, but lost it snowboarding last weekend. :o(

The fob is a square, beautiful red aida with stunning gold metallic stitching and gold beading around it. And a metallic cord. Very pretty work. And she included a gorgeous postcard of Bulgaria and bow with beads on the end. I love the idea of receiving postcards also from other areas. Thank you Svetlana for all the time you put into making this gorgeous fob for me. I truly love and appreciate all your work! This is my first fob and I already have it on my scissors, even though I debated because it was too pretty to use. :o)

~Rhea

No comments: