Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Friday, January 16, 2009

WOOHOO!!! fob arrived!!!

Sharon, it must be the day for fob arrival b/c mine arrived today too!!! It's soooooooooo pretty! I love the colors and the silk ribbon is beautiful. I also have a surprise that Sharon sent to me and it's adorable! It's a strawberry emery or emerie (not sure of the spelling) that is made from BEA
UTIFUL silk fabrics. I was leaving town and just happened to check my mail and it was there. I don't have my camera with me this weekend but I'll be able to post the pics on Sunday night when I return home. Thank you again, both are so lovely! I know I'll enjoy them always and remember the fun I had for this exchange! I can't wait for the next one.

Robin

No comments: