Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My floss tag received from Suzette



I got this great floss tag from Suzette in the post yesterday, with a rose on one side and a rose bud on the other side. She also sent a great selection of DMC threads and a bluecornflower card which is perfect as that is the name of my blog! Thanks Suzette you really made my day with your really thoughtful gift!
Rochelle

4 comments:

Myra said...

So pretty and delicate!

Gillie said...

Oh goodness, when I commented about Sharon's gift I hadn't seen this one - it's gorgeous too!

Berit said...

This is quite lovely and springlike! I like the unusual way the floss is held, as well!

Cole said...

Looks wonderful, I love the beads!