Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Saturday, June 20, 2009

Floss Tag Rec'd by Patti & photos of fob from Jessica







All of the floss tags are so pretty! Patti received the one I stitched for her & sent me a lovely mail earlier this week. It was the first and only tag I have ever made. I kept picking larger designs so finding the right small design was harder than I thought. I am sure I will be doing more of them so thank you Sharon for the nudge to join in the fun.

Jessica send this lovely fob long ago in the first exchange and life got crazy so I kept forgetting to post photos. It is the sweetest thing and has gotten lots of use the past few months. Thanks again!

Mare

1 comment:

Patricia Lessell said...

Thank you so much Mare - I have to tell everyone it is just the sweetest thing on earth. I have changed the pins from the back to the front of it so that they don't get broken. Lots of love Patti xxx