Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Monday, June 15, 2009

Floss Tag Arrived


I rec'd my floss tag over the weekend (we were out of town). I still need to take a pic of it, it is gorgeous! there were also extras in there, some pretty green ribbon, floss, tear drop floss cards and a chocolate bar that looked great but didn't make it. It's pretty hot here in Arizona and chocolate doesn't make it 1 minute outside. luckily everything was in separate little baggies so nothing was damaged (the floss tag most importantly).

But i couldn't read the postcard included because of the chocolate damage. I think it is from Mary J. (i know it is from Portugal but not sure on the name). Any help??

I love the package and will post a pic later of the goodies. hugs

4 comments:

Cenoura said...

Oh Karen, I'm so sorry!!! Is hot here in Portugal but I couldn't imagine the weather in your town...
Thank God at least the floss ring is not also damaged... I saw in your blog that you love dark chocolate (me too!! ;)), that's why I've sent it.
I'm sending you another post card to join the package, ok?
Hugs

Karen said...

Hi! I absolutely loved teh package, i was worried about getting the floss tag out but it came out just fine. it is gorgeous, and i promise to take pics today and post them later on tonight. yes, there are only a couple months out of the year it is even close to being safe to send chocolate here, late Nov-Feb. LOL Trust me, i would have loved the chocolate too!! thank you sooo much!!

Berit said...

This is really a unique one; I like the long "landscape" feel.

Karen said...

This new floss tag is waiting for my next new "start" after i get back from the LNS today. LOL It is so pretty and delicate, I love it!