Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Saturday, June 20, 2009

Floss Tag From Lori

I have received my floss tag from Lori. She stitched this cute Chocoholic tag for me.  I like the chocoholic designs, they are so cute. For some reason I have been in a pink mood so I especially love it.She also sent me loads of floss that I can add to my stash. Included are some of the DMC Variegated Floss that I am using quite a bit of lately. A package of floss bobbins, a post card from Massachussets and some recipe cards  (some of which I may test out) and a nice note card.

Lori has just had surgery so I appreciate the effort she made in stitching my first floss tag. Thank you so much Lori.


1 comment:

Lori said...

LOL< so glad you liked it! just sorry it was so late! hugs
Lori