Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Monday, July 27, 2009

Hello Everyone...
Just a quickie note to say my exchanges are both received and accounted for. Thank Heavens! Sorry for ranting on the US post office service but.....seems we all still have too much trouble getting our packages? As I said it takes a lot of the fun out of things needing to redo and repay the postages especially if sending out of country.

I am still waiting on receiving my floss tag so whom ever is sending it knows it isn't here yet. Oh...I'll am patient in receiving...just NOT so patient when I know others are waiting on MINE to them! Ha!
Have a GOOD weel all!
Lynn S. in Mn.

No comments: