Welcome to Tiny Treasures Exchange


This is an international group for stitching and exchanging
small needlework accessories.

(We are unable to accept more members at this time.)



Thursday, September 3, 2009

Floss Tag Sent & Received

First, let me apologize to the group for my long absence and silence....I DID let Sharon know what was going on, but it appears from the posts on the site that she has been AWOL as well...

Since Mid May I have been experiencing very severe migraines that have been causing episodes of seizures and passing out. I am on very strong medications that knock me out for long periods of time. When I am awake, I'm not very alert and unable to work on any cross-stitch or needlework for more than a minute or two.

On top of that, my computer crashed and my DH just got it up and running again. It needed a complete overhaul.

Ronel, I did get your very lovely Floss tag and goodies. I'm sorry I did not get on the system right away to let you know. I had intended to mail you a thank you card, but my ever so helpful daughter, threw out the envelope with your address while I was sleeping when she was doing some cleaning for me.

I just got my Floss tag in the mail today.....Normally, I would not say now who my partner is until they got the package, but because it is sooo late, I'll go ahead and spill the beans....this way, if she doesnt get it by the end of the weekend (I overnighted it), I can get started on another one for her right way!....Mine is for Lynn in MN....I think I saw on her BLOG that she will be out of town for the weekend, so it should be waiting for her when she gets home.

Again, I'm sorry.....but the migraines were not something I had planned for..

Melissa (Honeybee78108)

3 comments:

drea_dear said...

Melissa - thanks for letting everyone know. Your health is definitely more important! Hope you are on the mend now.

Ronel said...

Yeaaa! I am so glad you received it! It was a pleasure stitching it for you. Glad you are back and feeling better! Regards Ronel

Lynn S. said...

PLEASE don't worry about little things! Take care of yourself first! HOPE you are feeling better! Yes am out of town until after the 12th so don't worry about my receiving it yet! Thanks for letting us know what's happening for you! FEEL BETTER!
Lynn